Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

In reply to P-o-i-s-o-n (wow thats original)

I would have to say you're a dumbarse because:

1)You can't read fast enough because the text was fine (maybe you can't read at all)
2)No shit saiyans weren't created but the author has made up a story 1000years into the future where they created some for a reason (this adds evidence to the fact you can't read)
3)Takes a whole lot of training? They were created specifically to get to super saiyan easily (and do you remember trunks and goten reached it piss easily at ages somewhere around 6 and 8)
4)You're boring by yourself by showing us all that you're a dumbarse gave me something to type about.

Saddam Plays Games Saddam Plays Games

yes that was fucking awesome

But you're from a big company with resources to do this. Newgrounds is for individuals to show off their talent. We already know ur good. Maybe submitting this in some other section of newgrounds...Ne how i luv ur stuff.

Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

Great!

I agree with wat the last guy said. Way too many morons out there who don't understand wat the movies are all about. Before someone can be elligible to vote they should make you do an intelligence test. For fuks sake it's a parody.

Quick Pic Quick Pic

hmmm...

It was good but it got me frustrated and i didn't need that today