Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

In reply to P-o-i-s-o-n (wow thats original)

I would have to say you're a dumbarse because:

1)You can't read fast enough because the text was fine (maybe you can't read at all)
2)No shit saiyans weren't created but the author has made up a story 1000years into the future where they created some for a reason (this adds evidence to the fact you can't read)
3)Takes a whole lot of training? They were created specifically to get to super saiyan easily (and do you remember trunks and goten reached it piss easily at ages somewhere around 6 and 8)
4)You're boring by yourself by showing us all that you're a dumbarse gave me something to type about.

Saddam Plays Games Saddam Plays Games

yes that was fucking awesome

But you're from a big company with resources to do this. Newgrounds is for individuals to show off their talent. We already know ur good. Maybe submitting this in some other section of newgrounds...Ne how i luv ur stuff.

Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

Great!

I agree with wat the last guy said. Way too many morons out there who don't understand wat the movies are all about. Before someone can be elligible to vote they should make you do an intelligence test. For fuks sake it's a parody.

Charakter Movie 3 Charakter Movie 3

Awesome

It was bloody terrific at the start but then slowly degraded. But yeh the start was awesome.

DBZ - Gohan Kills Cell DBZ - Gohan Kills Cell

Good but...

i only counted 1 or 2 pics or poses of ur own, the rest was copied.

DBZ Stick DBZ Stick

Well wat can i say..

Honoured that someone would actually bother making a movie after the impression my movie gave them. Ne way keep at it or something and u will rule. But u only got a year cause i made mine when i was 15.

Linkin Park - In The End Linkin Park - In The End

Um... Yes

Thats was fucking awesome. Your flash just works out so perfectly. You can tell who the fagots are that vote just on the music and not the quality of the flash but man it doesn't matter cause u rule at this no matter wat.

America's  A.S.S America's A.S.S

the voice

All the voices were pretty gay but apart from that it was a god damn good flash.

College University pt 3-1 College University pt 3-1

AHAHAHAHhahahaha

Well the start was the only good part but it was still good so yeh.

Fight For Life (part3) Fight For Life (part3)

u know this was awesome. it was like all original apart from those small matrix scenes which were gay. Make more with out matrix and u'll be a legend.